Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
White stoneware, hand carved, semi-matte white glaze interior with hand-etched philosophical quotes. Dimensions: 6.5" x 4"|
Available Philosophical Quotes:
Please note: this is not the complete list of philosophers and their quotes. If you dont see a quote youre looking for please email us, email@example.com and we would be happy to see if your particular quote is available.
- Bacon, Francis (shown) Knowledge is power.
- Allen, James - Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
- Arnold, Matthew - The same heart beats in every human breast.
- Buddha - To one in whom love dwells, the whole world is but one family.
- Chinese Proverb - He who sings prays twice.
- Dickinson, Emily - All I know of love is that love is all there is.
- Einstein, Albert - Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo Hitch your wagon to a star.
- Franklin, Ben He who will have patience can have what he will.
- Fuller, Thomas If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it.
- Gandhi, Mahatma There is no love where there is no will.
- Garcia, Jerry So many roads to ease my soul.
- Gibran, Kahil Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is eternity.
- Hemingway, Ernest One cat just leads to another.
- Jefferson, Thomas I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the more I have of it.
- Keller, Helen Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
- Kierkegaard, Soren Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
- King Jr., Martin Luther Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- McAuliffe, Christa I touch the future. I teach.
- Muir, John The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
- Niebuhr, Reinhold God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
- Nietzsche, F.W. Without music, life would be a mistake.
- Otto, Herbert Loving is the best way to celebrate living.
- Peace Pilgrim If you are feeling overwhelmed, you are doing too much.
- Rilke, Maria Rainer A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude.
- Shakespeare, William This, above all, to thine own self be true.
- Teel, Roger Its okay to hit rock bottom now and then; rock is an excellent thing to build a foundation on.
- Thoreau, Henry David Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in.
- Unknown I Anyone can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be a Mommy.
- Unknown II - Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy.
- Walton, Izaak I have laid aside business and gone a-fishing.
- Wilde, Oscar To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
Please note: If this item is not currently available in the gallery, you will be notified that the item will be made upon order and will ship in 4-6 weeks.